What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are a synthetic root, made of titanium and used to anchor replacement teeth. They give you a completely functional new tooth allowing you to chew, speak and smile confidently. The Implant consists of three parts, which all perform a unique function:
The Implant – This is the titanium piece placed in the jawbone, which will secure your new tooth/ teeth
The Abutment – Made of porcelain, gold or titanium, this connects The Implant and Restoration/ Crown
The Restoration/ The Crown – This can be attached directly to The Implant or The Abutment and is the part that looks like a tooth. Your dentist will endeavour to match the colour of this new tooth to the others in your mouth to ensure your smile is seamless.
Benefits of Dental Implants
– They are a long term solution for missing teeth or filling gaps in your smile
– Enjoy your favourite foods and eat them with confidence
– Chew, bite and speak without worrying about moving dentures
– Maintain the natural appearance of your face and smile
– Proven and reliable method of filling gaps and replacing teeth
Are Dental Implants the right choice for me?
If you are missing one or more teeth and have a healthy jawbone, then chances are you a good candidate for dental implants. We recommend that any of our patients considering dental implants undergo a comprehensive consultation with one of our dentists, who can then assess your case and explain the treatment to you. Book your consultation today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01 6790625